Friday, May 20, 2011

Memories are made of this....




I promise, I wasn't trying to tease about being back... :)

Life has a way of getting in the way! I think I am just going to post when I can and not worry about being consistent....or even if anyone looks at my posts! :)

Life is too short to worry!

I appreciate all the sweet notes of welcoming me back on the last post after being gone for so long. I marvel at all of you who are able to keep up with your blogs....I imagine that your life must be slow and full of bon-bons!! :D But I know that isn't true....so many of you are so busy, busy too and work as well. So maybe it's me!! I just don't have the stamina to keep up!

But that's okay for if that is the case. I am not going to beat myself up! :)

Last weekend I went to a wedding out of town...in St Louis. My dear, dear friend's daughter just got married....such a beautiful bride. My darling little granddaughters were the flower girls....they did such a nice job. They were rewarded with their little dolls!

I love weddings.....so beautiful! At the reception, I sipped on a little wine and danced and danced and danced! :) So many sweet memories made.....dancing with my daughters and little granddaughters! :)






Be sure and pause the music at the bottom of the blog so you can listen to good ol' Dean!

Blessings to you as you make sweet memories too!


Psalm 28:7

4 comments:

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

I totally understand about posting when you can and trying not to worry about it! I am in the same situation where life gets in the way of fun! Coming to terms with the fact that I won't be able to blog like others and accepting it. Do what you can!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

what a great picture, they are adorable! Hey, you were in St Louis! hope you enjoyed your visit here.

I think we all understand about the post...why we dont get too many comments, why some gets more followers, but the posting should be for us to enjoy and share what we want to share.
But good to hear from you!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Blogging should be for you and for fun. If it becomes a job, then I don't want to play. Check in when you can and enjoy it all. Hugs, Marty

Susan B said...

What a sweet photo of your granddaughters. I'm glad you had a good time at the wedding. I love weddings too. (And I always liked Dean Martin's singing.) :)

I wouldn't worry about posting. Just do it when you can. Life is more important than a blog! I enjoy catching up with you whenever you do.

Have a fun weekend!