Thursday, March 18, 2010

So who is this new gal in the blogging world...


Okay....so who is this new gal in the blogging world? Pour yourself a cup of coffee as I will too...

and I will chat a minute before I get back to work in my real estate job.



I have been divorced 10 years now ~ not by choice.

I was married for 19 years and my little girls at that time were 11 and 13. We had the sweetest life as I was a stay-at-home Mom from the day they were born. My heart was full and my goal was to make a comfortable, happy home for my husband and a sweet, memorable childhood for my little girls.
Our days were filled with tea parties, baking cookies, Little House on the Prairie re-runs and Anne of Green Gables movies.
I was a very, very happy lady. And then it happened...

For now though, I must get back to work....sooner than what I had planned!

But this little story shall be continued tomorrow...

...

Have a wonderful spring day as I have the door propped open here at our real estate office and feeling the fresh spring breeze! :D

~
Hugs,
Carolyn
Psalm 28:7

No comments: