It is a rainy, rainy day!
That's okay... I love the rain! :)
A time to come in from outside and spend some time indoors...
- snuggle up with a good book
- sip on a cup of hot spiced tea
- wrap in a big wooly sweater
- have yummy beef stew simmering in the crockpot for dinner tonight
- children play quietly with crayons and coloring books
- classical music play quietly in the back ground
- time for reflection and pause in prayer of thanksgiving
What do you do on a quiet, rainy day?
Any ideas to pass along?
Since it is a rainy day, let's play with paper dolls!!! :D
Betsy McCall Paper Dolls....they're the sweetest as they bring the sweetest memories! :)
|courtesy of http://www.thebleudoor.com/|
Today's paper doll features Betsy from January 1953...isn't she adorable? The little story is sweet too! Click on the above picture to see it enlarged to read the story and to also print and cut out your paper doll for your little girl or granddaughter! Please don't hesitate to visit the above website for more paperdolls!
Hope you have a wonderful, rainy day....I will be spending a quiet afternoon with my scissors cutting paperdolls for two special little granddaughters who love to come visit Gamma! :)
(I have an update on my job interview...coming shortly! :) A BIG thank you for all those who prayed!)