Friday, April 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home!













This is my sweet little humble home ~ it brings me joy!
I am grateful for what the Lord has provided for me!
~
I have been working on flower beds...in a previous post, I had said they have been neglected for a couple of years due to being in one of those "life storms"...
but after working on them this spring, they are starting to look better. The ivy is looking a little "bald" but ivy grows so fast, I have no fear it will be very full in no time ...quicker than what I prefer! :)
My front door has almost been swallowed up by shrubbery, so that is a project to be tackled very soon. I also am having mulch delivered in a few minutes by a friend. At a nearby park, they offer free mulch if you come with your truck....which I don't have...but thank the Lord for awesome friends! :)
I am grateful!
~
It's Friday! Enjoy! :)
Hugs, Carolyn
Psalm 28:7



7 comments:

Brenda said...

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing!

The Decorative Dreamer said...

This is so lovely! You truly have the makings of a beautiful cottage garden! Love the tulips!

Anonymous said...

Your yard is just beautiful!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your yard is just gorgeous. I love all of it. So pretty and the flower beds are just beautiful. Stunning. Hugs, Marty

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Such a pretty setting and I just adore that picket fence!
Debbie

A Busy Single Mom said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You even have a white picket fence!

Judy Butler said...

So beautiful! Love the tulips! After so many years of carefully tending to my yard and flower beds I have been a little negligent the past couple of years...not exactly a "life storm" but too many other things competing for my attention. I miss getting my hands in the dirt though and I am determinded this summer to make the time to bring some TLC back to my yard and flowers. Thanks for sharing your inspiring photos...oh, and the picket fence! Awesome! :)

Judy