Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Sweet Cottage










My pictures are all turning out so blurry....not sure if I need a new camera or a steadier hand! :)

However, I am enjoying taking pictures of my sweet little cottage! I love my home but I have tons that I still would like to do... maybe now that my daughters are grown and moved out, I can focus on home improvements!
Real estate sales are picking up in the Midwest (finally), so we will see how much time that will allow!

Have a wonderful day.....it is beautiful here in the Midwest...the birds are chirping and the sun is shining bright!


Hugs!
Carolyn
Psalm 28:7

3 comments:

Judy Butler said...

Your cottage is beautiful!

Carolyn said...

Thank you!! :D

Suzy said...

Your house looks beautiful!
Are you using a flash? I think your photos are blurry because of lack of light.
Thanks for stopping over and becoming a follower!
I will be back.
Suzy