Friday, April 23, 2010

Tweet Tweet!

Do you have one of these? :)
One of the guys brought this clock into our office. Everyone hated it! On every hour, it makes a real life sound of the bird of that hour. It just was not a sound you would expect to hear in an office. Everyone made the gentleman get rid of the clock. He was going to pitch it ....until I said "I love it!" :)
That took bravery! LOL! What nerd would love it after all the ridicule??
...ME! :) I love birds, what else can I say??
~
It is charming in my little cottage!
Even Susan Branch has one in her cottage! (She is the famous artist, if you don't know who Susan Branch is!)
~
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Carolyn
Psalm 28:7

6 comments:

Susan Branch said...

Not everyone has our fabulous taste Carolyn...I love mine too, makes me happy! So much that I now sell them in my web store! Don't tell your friends at work! Loved reading this, good laugh. xoxo Susan Branch

Carolyn said...

LOL! This is hilarious!! Is this really Susan Branch?? I love it! I am a great fan of yours!
Hugs!! Carolyn

The Tin Rabbit said...

I love it too! I'd much rather hear a sweet bird chirp than a old common chiming sound! I love Susan Branch too!

Stacey said...

Wow a brush with fame! I had one of those a few weeks ago. I did a book review and the author left a comment. Amazing!

Carolyn said...

Stacey, that is so cool!! I never dreamed starting this blog a month ago that I would meet so many nice people...BUT fame? That is just way too awesome! :)

nannykim said...

I have often thought of getting one of those. I love birds and have many feeders around the house. I used to have parakeets too, but my cat just would not stop his attacks!! He would do many perilous things to try to achieve a jump to the cage!! ANy who I may just get one of those clocks. My old chime type clocks are not working well. Well, one I actually got rid of because the chime sounded like a clang. My antique one just has stopped and I don't want to spend another fortune getting it back in tune. So perhaps I coud sneak in a bird clock??